Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Music me all over.

Most who know me know that besides fashion, another large love of mine is music. In all shapes and forms, I love music. So I wanted to do a post regarding both music and fashion. I read today about a limited edition Reebok shoe collaborated with DJ Shadow and it made me think of the other artist inspired/collaboration pieces I've seen in the past. So I tracked down my favorites to share with you here. (As shown: Peter Saville for DC T-shirt, Peter Saville for DC Hoodie, New Balance Joy Division sneakers, DJ Shadow Reeboks, Underworld | Tomato for Adidas (Which are super rad as they glow in the dark), Kurt Cobain Chuck Taylors for Converse).

*I would kill for the Joy Division New Balance's (apparently they're just a prototype at this point).














No comments:

Post a Comment