Friday, June 19, 2009

Time is not on my side.

Wow. So maintaining a blog isn't my strong point, is it? Things have been busy in my neck of the woods so I'll start with a brief update into the life of Michael and The Cut of the Jib:

• Taking sewing lessons from Jackie @ The Black Market. It's going well and she's an amazing teacher. Plus everyone else there is way rad so it's a fun time when I go.

• Working on pieces for Pink Slip's grand opening. I'm pretty happy with the way they're turning out. I'll post some pics when they're done. (I also have to model these at the show, so that'll be interesting)

• Been working with two fantastic designers/dudes on some design. We work under the name Static Quo (website to come). It's been a great creative outlet and Matt and Jeremy are both badass in design and all around being great guys.

• Looking into restoring a "classic" car. (something in my price range of course). Doing the footwork on that now.

• Designing a line of bowties/pocket squares to hopefully carry in some shops around town.

So yeah. Those are the big things going on in life right now. It's a fairly exciting time for me with the making of moves towards something big. My goal is to now set aside at least 30 minutes a day for this blog and keep it updated like I'd like. Goals. I need to make more of 'em and stick to them.

1 comment: