Friday, January 9, 2009

DESIRES

This will be a reoccuring "feature" on COTB, Desires. Basically, it'll be an outlet for me to want, want, want and let everyone know where my tastes lie. It'll also work as a great birthday, Christmas, present list for those of you inclined to spend copious amounts of money.

Anyway, the first of my desires would be the John Lobb Everdon. Just looking at John Lobb's line gives me shivers. These are some of the nicest, highest quality mens shoes I've ever seen. John Lobb is an English shoe/bootmaker that's been around since the late 1800's. Not only are they gorgeous, but they're the shoes of choice of James Bond (the ultimate in Cool Ass Style™). These ones run about $1500, which is inexpensive for the line but well out of my everyday price range. Just look at that picture and try not to drool.
















Secondly, Bell & Ross. I've never really been a fan of larger faced watches. Until I saw the Bell & Ross watches. Swiss in design and German in manufacturing, they're top notch quality and the flight/instrument look of them is both casual and classy all at once. My favorite model is the BR-01 Phantom, which runs a mere $5000. Count me in for two!

No comments:

Post a Comment